This week’s questions:
1) What was the first consumer car to offer an air bag as an option?
2) At what depth are oceans in total darkness, with absolutely no sunlight penetrating from above?
3) What was the name of the avant-garde international art movement Yoko Ono helped found in the early 1960s?
4) What cigarette was once advertised with the slogan, “More doctors smoke [this brand] than any other cigarette”?
5) Nautically speaking, what’s a moonraker? How about a skyscraper?
This week’s answers:
1) The 1974 Oldsmobile Toronado Brougham.
2) Below 3,280 feet.
3) Fluxus. Part Dada, part Bauhaus, part Zen, it was an innovative multimedia movement that advocated integrating life into art.
5) They’re both sails. A moonraker is a small, light square sail that is set above the skysail on a square-rigged ship in light winds. If the sail is triangular, it’s called a skyscraper.