This week’s questions:
- What’s the fastest speed any human has ever traveled?
- Which two teams are at the only charter members of the National Football League still in existence today?
- What was the original title of the 1961 Academy Award-winning song “Moon River”?
- What is the highest U.S. zip code number ever assigned?
- What is a ship doing when it is cold-ironing?
This week’s answers:
- An incredible 24,816 miles per hour, according to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- The Arizona Cardinals and the Chicago Bears. Both joined the American Professional Football Association in 1920, two years before it changed its name to the NFL.
- “Blue River.” The name was changed when lyricist Johnny Mercer realized another songwriter had already used the title.
- It’s 99950, assigned to Ketchikan, Alaska.
- It’s in port with its onboard generators shut down, using shoreside power.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”