This week’s questions:
- How many feathers does the average adult turkey have?
- What Hollywood performer-director, as an eight-year-old, provided the voice of Pugsley Addams, the son in The Addams Family animated TV cartoon series in 1973?
- A cryptogram is something written in code or cipher. What is a cryptogam?
- Where is First Street on the list of the most common street names in the United States?
- For the 2002 rerelease of ET: The Extra-Terrestrial, what was changed digitally about the federal agents who try to spot bike-riding youngsters from fleeing with the ailing alien?
This week’s answers:
- About 3,500.
- Jodie Foster. The series lasted 16 episodes.
- It’s a plant or plantlike organism such as a fern, fungus, moss or alga, which reproduces by means of spores rather then seeds.
- In third place, after Second and Third Streets and followed by Fourth, Park, Fifth, Main, Sixth, Oak and Seventh.
- The guns carried by the agents in the original 1982 film were replaced with walkie-talkies.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”