Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR. Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2017” calendar.
This week’s questions:
- What are the names of Cinderella’s stepsisters in the 1950 Disney movie based on the classic?
- Which two moguls cofounded Death Row Records in 1991?
- NASCAR is an acronym. What does it stand for?
- In New York City’s Grand Central Terminal, there is a clock over the information booth, and on top of the clock is an acorn. What does the acorn represent?
- What does a DO degree signify?
This week’s answers:
- Drizella and Anastasia.
- Marion “Suge” Knight and Dr. Dre. Soon after, Dre left the label as it became embroiled in the East Coast/West Coast hip-hop feud.
- National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. Bill France Sr. founded the organization in 1947.
- The station was built by the Vanderbilts, whose family symbol was an acorn.
- Doctor of osteopathic medicine. It’s an alternative to an MD overseen by the American Osteopathic Association.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”