Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR…Look for five new questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2017” calendar.
This week’s questions:
- What bodies of water surround the Yucatan Peninsula?
- In Mother Goose’s “Hey, Diddle, Diddle,” who runs away with the spoon?
- Name the cue sport that has 22 balls, 15 of them red, 1 white, and the other remaining 6 an assortment of other colors.
- What Rolling Stones album cover pictured a man’s hips clad in tight jeans and, in the original pressing, featured a functioning zipper?
- What do the letters BMW stand for?
This week’s answers:
- The Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico.
- The dish, shortly after the cow jumps over the moon.
- Snooker. The white ball is used to hit the other balls, alternating red ones, which are worth a point each, with colored ones, of which black is worth the most, at seven points.
- Sticky Fingers. The photo was shot by artist Andy Warhol.
- Bayerische Motoren Werke, or Bavarian Motor Works.
Source: Workman Publishing/Page-A-Day