Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR…Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2017” calendar.
This week’s questions:
- What classic children’s book heroine was known as Alice Roy in France?
- What icon of 20th-century cooking worked in the Office of Strategic Service, a precursor to the CIA, during World War II?
- What two actors have played the voice of the red M&M?
- What are the five types of human teeth?
- During a 2015 performance of Shows for Days at Lincoln Center, diva Patti LuPone admonished an audience member for doing what?
This week’s answers:
- Nancy Drew. It was speculated that the name was changed because “Nancy Drew” was too difficult for French people to pronounce.
- Julia Child. It was through this work that she met her husband, a diplomat, and eventually landed in Paris, where she developed her love of French cooking.
- Jon Lovitz and Billy West.
- Incisors, canines, premolars, molars, and wisdom teeth (aka premolars).
- Texting during the show. She managed to do it while staying in character, too.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”