Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2017” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What Italian director is best known for the 1968 film adaptation of Romeo and Juliet?
- What family founded, and continues to lead, the New York Giants?
- What Nirvana album was originally going to be titled I Hate Myself and I Want to Die?
- Name all of the positions on a basketball team.
- What movie chronicles the building of the Burma Railway?
This Week’s Answers:
- Franco Zeffirelli. He also directed versions of Hamlet and Othello.
- The Maras. Tim Mara founded the team, and his grandson John Mara is its current CEO.
- In Utero. Singer and guitarist Kurt Cobain had to be talked out of the original name by bassist Krist Novoselic.
- Point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward, and center.
- The Bridge on the River Kwai. Laborers included many British prisoners of war.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”