Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR. Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2017” calendar.
This week’s questions:
- What poisonous plant, with triangular leaves and small white flowers, did Socrates ingest at the end of his life?
- What president signed the proclamation that created National Grandparents Day?
- What three categories do Shakespeare’s plays fall into?
- For what film did Adam Sandler win both the worst actor and worst actress Razzie award?
- What president was the first to be born a US citizen?
This week’s answers:
- Hemlock. Plato described that poisoning in the Phaedo.
- Jimmy Carter.
- Comedies, histories, and tragedies.
- Jack and Jill. It was a first for the Razzies.
- Martin Van Buren. All the previous presidents had been subjects of England.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”