Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR…Look for five new trivia questions from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2017” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What is a leap second?
- What is the name for the type of yurt that traditional Mongolian people live in?
- Name all the American places that have had Real Housewives reality TV franchises.
- What food chain specializing in cupcakes filed for bankruptcy in 2014?
- What former chairman of the Federal Reserve studied music at the Juilliard chool before starting a career in financial consulting?
This Week’s Answers:
- Occasionally, extra seconds are added to days so atomic time can match up with solar time. Four leap seconds were added between 2000 and 2015.
- A ger. It is an older style of yurt with a different type of roof.
- Orange County, New York City, Atlanta, New Jersey, Washington, D.C., Beverly Hills, and Miami.
- Crumbs. Afterward, Lemonis Fischer Acquisition Co. swept in to buy the chain and kept some of its locations open.
- Alan Greenspan.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”