Every Tuesdays is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- New Jersey governor Chris Christie was accused of seeking revenge on a political opponent by closing two lanes to the George Washington Bridge and creating a traffic jam in what town?
- What is C-SPAN an acronym for?
- What kind of salon treatment involves using an UV or LED light?
- What 1988 film had the tagline “A tale of murder, lust, greed, revenge, and seafood”?
- Technically, only male peacocks should be called “peacocks.” What is the correct name for females of the species?
This Week’s Answers:
- Fort Lee. Scandal erupted when internal emails revealed that some of his aides orchestrated the traffic problems.
- Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network.
- A gel manicure. The light is necessary for the curing process.
- A Fish Called Wanda.
- Peahens. Mixed groups are peafowl.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”