Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What is rhinotillexomania?
- What ocean dwellers fight each other in the womb, with only the survivors being born?
- What pen name did J.K. Rowling adopt for her crime novels?
- What is the name of the newspaper that Clark Kent works for?
- What movie director spurred the Directors Guild of America to create a rule preventing directors from being fired once they’ve started work on a film?
This Week’s Answers:
- Obsessive nose picking. Scientists agree that a bit of nose picking is normal, but too much can be unhealthy.
- Tiger sharks. This strategy results in the animals being larger at birth, which keeps them safer from other species of shark.
- Robert Galbraith. Her true identity was supposed to be a secret, but the author was outed by a lawyer with a connection to the book.
- The Daily Planet. Part of the DC Comics universe, it is owned by Wayne Enterprises.
- Clint Eastwood.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”