Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What Nigerian musician and Afrobeat pioneer led a band called Koola Lobitos?
- What is the formal name of the Tony Award?
- What was the name of the flight attendant who memorably quit his job by grabbing a beer and sliding down the plane’s emergency chute in 2010?
- What famous chef is behind Chicago’s Alinea restaurant?
- What song played during scenes from the series of HBO’s Six Feet Under?
This Week’s Answers:
- Fela Kuti. He released over 50 albums in his career.
- Antoinette Perry Award. Perry was an early-20th-century actress, director, and producer.
- Steven Slater on a JetBlue flight.
- Grant Achatz. He is known for using techniques from molecular gastronomy.
- “Breathe Me,” by Sia.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”