Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What is the name for the neurological disorder that gives you an uncontrollable urge to move your legs?
- What president moved Thanksgiving up a week from its usual last-Thursday-in-November slot?
- What is the second-biggest weight class in boxing, coming right before heavyweight?
- How were the inventors of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator related to each other?
- What well-known song was written at the same desk Ian Fleming used to write his James Bond novels?
This Week’s Answers:
- Restless leg syndrome, or Willis-Ekbom disease. Its cause is unknown.
- Franklin Roosevelt, in an attempt to encourage retail sales. The plan proved unpopular, and was derided as “Franksgiving.”
- Cruiserweight. Boxers must weigh less than 200 pounds to make it into this division.
- Katharine Cook Briggs and Isabel Myers were mother and daughter.
- The Police’s “Every Breath You Take.”
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”