Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- In 2015, what celebrity gained notice for getting lost at sea on a Jet Ski–and chronicling the whole adventure on the social media app Snapchat?
- What does the word acersecomic mean?
- Whom did President Lincoln first ask to lead the Union army in the Civil War?
- What familiar piano tune was written by a 16-year-old girl named Euphemia Allen in 1877?
- Name the glacier in Argentina that, unlike most glaciers, is still growing.
This Week’s Answers:
- DJ Khaled. The DJ, known for his positivity and use of the key emoji on Snapchat, got lost after visiting fellow hip-hop artist Rick Ross in Miami.
- Someone whose hair has never been cut.
- Robert E. Lee. Lee declined and eventually led the Confederate army instead.
- “The Celebrated Chop Waltz,” better known as “Chopsticks.”
- Perito Moreno. In can be found in Patagonia’s Los Glaciares National Park.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”