Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- Name the songwriter responsible for the hit songs “Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now,” “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing,” and “If I Could Turn Back Time.”
- Name the largest national park in the United States.
- In what sport does a match consist of the best of three games of 21 points, and to win a game, a player must have a two-point lead?
- What American actor died while filming the Twilight Zone movie?
- What is the name of the French auto racing card game that includes hazards like Flat Tire and Accident?
This Week’s Answers:
- Dianne Warren. In the 1990s, she specialized in power ballads, also writing songs for Celine Dion and LeAnn Rimes, among others.
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve in Alaska. It’s six times the size of Yellowstone.
- Badminton. If the score reaches 20-20, 21 is not enough to win a game because a player must win by two.
- Vic Morrow. He died while filming a stunt with a helicopter. Two child actors also died in the accident.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”