Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- Which US president was the first to be born in a hospital?
- What are people from Manchester, England, called?
- What did Ruth Wakefield invent?
- What country is famous for its one-of-a-kind, completely traceable meat process, in which all cattle are electronically tagged at birth?
- In what book of the Bible does Paul discuss resurrection?
This Week’s Answers:
- Jimmy Carter. The facility, located in Plains, Georgia, is now known as the Lillian G. Carter Health and Rehabilitation nursing center.
- Mancunians. The city, and the Mancunians who live there, is part of the largest metropolitan area in the north of England.
- The chocolate chip cookie. The now classic dessert was born in Wakefield’s popular Massachusetts restaurant, the Toll House Inn.
- His first letter to the Corinthians (known as 1 Corinthians). Resurrection is one of the basic tenets of Christianity.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”