Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What was the name of the 19th-century Lower East Side crime boss, one of the only famous female criminals in her time, who went by the nickname “Queen of the Fences”?
- Basketball player Steph Curry made headlines when he passed up a deal with Nike to sign with what brand?
- The singer Sia prefers to hide her face from the public eye. What’s the name of the dancer who has starred as a sort of stand-in in several of her performances and videos including “Chandelier” and “Cheap Thrills”?
- What are the six colors of the pie pieces in the original game of Trivial Pursuit?
- What milestone did the Church of England achieve in 1994?
This Week’s Answers:
- Fredericka “Marm” Mandelbaum. Her empire included a school for thieves.
- Under Armour. The Baltimore-based brand courted Curry heavily, and it didn’t help that Nike executives mispronounced his first name in their pitch meeting with him.
- Maddie Ziegler. The teenager first rose to fame on the reality TV show Dance Moms.
- Pink, blue, green, orange, brown, and yellow.
- It ordained women as priests for the first time.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”