Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What was the name of the ancient Egyptian god who was said to protect the dead?
- In Roald Dahl’s book The BFG, what is the name of the giant’s favorite drink?
- Who invented the Miracle Mop?
- In what Middle Eastern city can you visit the Corniche, the Maghen Abraham synagogue, the Cilica Museum, Al-Omari Mosque, the Place des Martyrs, and Saint George Greek Orthodox Cathedral, among other sties.
- What type of dance, featured in the documentary Paris is Burning, is also a big part of a Madonna song?
This Week’s Answers:
- Anubis. He came to be associated with embalming, the process used to make mummies, and other funeral rites.
- Frobscottle. It’s a green, fizzy drink with bubbles that go down instead of up, which tends to cause Qhizzpoppers (known in the real world as farts).
- Joy Mangano. The movie Joy, starring Jennifer Lawrence, tells the story of her rise to success.
- Beirut. It is capital of the Lebanon, as well as the country’s largest city, and is located on the Mediterranean Sea.
- Voguing. The film focused on New York’s ballroom subculture, and Madonna hired dancers from that community to bring the dance to the mainstream.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”
My name is Aly and I would like to know if you would have any interest to have your website here at americajr.com promoted as a resource on our blog alychidesign.com ?
We are in the midst of updating our broken link resources to include current and up to date resources for our readers. Our resource links are manually approved allowing us to mark a link as a do-follow link as well
If you may be interested please in being included as a resource on our blog, please let me know.