Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What movie marked Natalie Portman’s film debut?
- What are the three layers of the human tooth?
- On June 15, 2016, this baseball player surpassed Pete Rose’s record of 4,256 professional hits, but he may not appear in the MLB record books for it. Who is it?
- What is the breed of cat with unusual ears that curl backward?
- Who plays Ice Cube in Straight Outta Compton, the story of the rise of the rap group NWA?
This Week’s Answers:
- Leon: The Professional. Portman was 12 when she began shooting the movie.
- The center of a tooth is the pulp, which blood vessels and nerves run through; then there’s the dentin; and the outer layer is the enamel, the visible part of your teeth.
- Ichiro Suzuki. He got the first 1,278 of those hits as a player in Japan, which is why Rose’s record will stand in the MLB.
- American Curl. The ears start to curl back within a week of a kitten’s birth, and they will curl and uncurl over the kitten’s first few months.
- O’Shea Jackson Jr., who happens to be the rapper’s son.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”