Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- How many wooden blocks are there in a game of Jenga?
- The TV channel Comedy Central was formed after the merger of two competing channels. What were they?
- Who was president when Arizona and New Mexico became states?
- Jules Léotard invented leotards–and what else? (Hint: It frequently involves leotards.)
- What sport combines juggling and jogging?
This Week’s Answers:
- 54. They aren’t just any blocks: The official Jenga website refers to them as “precision-crafted, specially finished hardwood blocks.”
- The Comedy Channel and Ha! The former was owned by HBO and began in 1989, with the latter, owned by Viacom, starting the next year.
- William Howard Taft. That made 48 states, and it would be more than 40 years until the final two were added.
- The flying trapeze act.
- Joggling, of course, which is when you juggle at least three balls while jogging.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”