Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR…Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What is the name of the estate where Mary stays in The Secret Garden?
- What U.S. state has a grizzly bear on its flag?
- Sonia Manzano appeared on Sesame Street for 44 years. What was her character’s name?
- Who can join Le Club des Chefs des Chefs?
- Name the three albums that the band R.E.M. released without an official drummer?
This Week’s Answers:
- Misselthwaite Manor. When Mary arrives, much of it has been closed off by her uncle, Archibald Craven.
- California. The bear on the flag was modeled after a real bear named Monarch.
- Maria. Manzano retired in 2015.
- Personal chefs who work for heads of state. Since 1977, the group of chefs has met annually to swap recipes and engage in diplomacy.
- Up, Reveal, and Around the Sun. When Bill Berry left the group, it took them a while to find a replacement.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”