Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- Who commissioned life-size gingerbread sculptures for royal feasts?
- What is the name for a diamond that is flawless and without inclusions?
- What newsman’s sign-off was “We’re in touch, so you be in touch”?
- Name the major golfer–he won the Masters in 2004, 2006, and 2010–who though he is right-handed in everything else he does, plays golf as a lefty.
- What was Kentucky Fried Chicken’s Colonel Sanders’s first name?
This Week’s Answers:
- Queen Elizabeth I. Some say these were the first gingerbread men.
- A paragon. Diamonds are graded by cut, color, clarity, and carat–the four C’s.
- Hugh Downs of 20/20.
- Phil Mickelson. In fact, he sometimes goes by the nickname “Lefty.”
- Harland. Sanders was a real person, born in 1890 in Indiana.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”