Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What is the only continent on Earth to have land in all four hemispheres?
- In the Mamma Mia films, what actress stars as the character Sophie?
- Who designed the 50-star American flag in 1958?
- What is the term used to describe a group of porcupines?
- Who played Aaron Burr in the original cast of the hit Broadway show Hamilton?
This Week’s Answers:
- Africa. This means that Africa is also the only continent to have land at both the prime meridian and the equator.
- Amanda Seyfried. The films also feature Meryl Streep and Colin Firth, among many other famous actors.
- Robert G. Heft, who was a high school student at the time.
- A prickle–e.g., “A prickle of porcupines crossed the field.”
- Leslie Odom Jr. The actor is featured prominently on the Hamilton soundtrack and has also released solo jazz albums.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”