Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- Which famous musician is credited with playing 27 instruments on their debut album?
- Kylie is an Australian term that refers to what item? (Hint: The common name for it is pretty fun, too.)
- Where did the final battle of the Revolutionary War take place?
- What animal has fingerprints that are remarkably similar to a human’s?
- What tiny and unusual museum is housed in the back rooms of Holy Trinity Church in Dalston, London?
This Week’s Answers:
- Prince. In addition to singing, he played the instruments, which included bongos, water drums, and wind chimes, on his first album, For You.
- A boomerang.
- Yorktown, Virginia. Patriot troops laid siege to the British army at Yorktown in the fall of 1781, leading to the surrender of the British and end of the war.
- The koala. Even using a microscope, it’s very hard to distinguish a koala print from a human print.
- The Clowns’ Gallery and Museum. The collection includes clown memorabilia and costumes, among other clown-related oddities.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”