Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- Who was Princeton University’s first graduate student?
- Animals like bats and dolphins rely on echolocation to locate food. How does echolocation work?
- What was the name of the legendary Chinese pirate who managed a fleet of 1,800 ships and commanded an estimated 80,000 pirates during the Qing dynasty?
- What team won the first-ever baseball World Series in 1903?
- In the Stranger Things TV show, who plays Eleven, the young girl with psychokinetic abilities?
This Week’s Answers:
- Future president James Madison.
- First, the animal produces a sound. When the sound waves come into contact with an object (such as food), they produce echoes, which bound off the object and return to the animal’s ears. Based on the qualities of the returning echo, the animal can determine the location and size of the object.
- Ching Shih, who entered piracy through her marriage to the pirate Cheng I and succeeded her husband upon death.
- The Boston Americans, who defeated the Pittsburgh Pirates five games to three.
- Millie Bobby Brown. The show also stars Winona Ryder and David Harbour.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”