Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- Where in the world can you find an equestrian contest in which people carry mugs of beer and try not to spill any while riding horses?
- What famous American criminal produced a collection of poems known as Poetry from Life’s Other Side while jailed in 1932?
- What famous author invented a language called Naffarin?
- The 1969 Stonewall Riots marked a major turning point for the gay rights movement. In what famous Manhattan neighborhood did the riots take place?
- Which pope was put on trial after his death?
This Week’s Answers:
- Iceland. The game is called a beer tölt.
- Bonnie Parker, of Bonnie and Clyde.
- J. R. R. Tolkien.
- Greenwich Village.
- Pope Formosus (c. 816-896).
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”