Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What country’s flag features a yellow bird of paradise and five white stars against a red-and-black background?
- What instrument did Polish composer Frédéric Chopin write most of his music for?
- What were President John Adams’s famous last words?
- In the 2019 X-Man film Dark Phoenix, who plays Jean Grey, aka the Dark Phoenix?
- According to Sir Paul McCartney, which Beatles song contains a sound that only dogs can hear?
This Week’s Answers:
- Papua New Guinea. The bird of paradise in flight is a national symbol for the country.
- Piano. His works for piano include Nocturne in E Flat, op. 9, no. 2, and Polonaise in A Flat, op. 53.
- “Thomas Jefferson still survives.”
- Sophie Turner, who is also known for playing Sansa Stark on the Game of Thrones TV series.
- “A Day in the Life,” which is on the Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”