Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2023” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What classic 1950s film stars Audrey Hepburn as a princess who falls for a journalist?
- Although they look like beans, coffee beans aren’t technically beans at all. What are they?
- What popular board game series involves building train routes between cities in order to score points?
- What actor starred as the titular character in the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
- What is someone with lilasophobia afraid of?
This Week’s Answers:
- Roman Holiday. Gregory Peck plays the journalist, who has adventures with the princess throughout Rome when she escapes her guardians.
- Coffee “beans” are actually the seeds of the coffee plant. They can be found nestled inside the plant’s fruit, which is called a “cherry.”
- Ticket to Ride.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar. The popular show also starred Nicholas Brendon, Alyson Hannigan, and David Boreanaz.
- Hurricanes and tornadoes. The fear is related to astraphobia, a fear of thunder and lightning.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”