Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2023” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What is someone with lilapsophobia afraid of?
- The Mount St. Helends volcano famously erupted in 1980. Where is Mount St. Helens located?
- What percentage of humans in the world have naturally red hair?
- BMW is a luxury vehicle manufacturer. What does BMW stand for?
- Where in the United States can the childhood home of Butch Cassidy, notorious Wild West-era outlaw, be found?
This Week’s Answers:
- Hurricanes and tornadoes. The fear is related to astraphobia, a fear of thunder and lightning.
- Washington state.
- Between 1 percent and 2 percent, making red the rarest hair color in the world.
- Bayerische Motoren Werke, which translates roughly to the Bavarian Engine Works.
- Circleville, Utah. The childhood cabin of Butch Cassidy–born Robert LeRoy Parker in 1866–is still standing and open to visitors.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”