AMERICAJR NETWORK :: COACH'S CORNER PRO SHOP :: SAND CREEK RECORDS :: LIFE MADE EASY

:: DETROIT, MICHIGAN USA << >> LIVE STOCK TICKER :: MESSAGE BOARDS ::
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

AMERICAJR EMAIL

Email Login
Password
New users
sign up!

Detroit's Only FREE E-mail Provider

<< Trivia >>

ARCHIVED TRIVIA

"365 AMAZING TRIVIA FACTS FOR 2010"

Source: Page-A-Day / Workman Publishing

Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR.com!!

THIS WEEK'S QUESTIONS

1. What percent of a U.S. penny is copper? What else is in the coin?

2. What dog breed is named for a tax collector?

3. Why did Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry give actress Mariette Hartley two navels when she appeared as a beautiful mutant in his 1973 sci-fi TV pilot Genesis II?

4. What are the only two South American countries that don't share a border with Brazil?

5. What part of the flamingo was considered a great delicacy in ancient Rome?

THIS WEEK'S ANSWERS

1. The penny is 2.5 percent copper. The remaining 97.5 percent is zinc.

2. The Doberman pinscher. German tax collector Louis Dobermann bred the strong, sleek, smart, and fiercely loyal dog in the late 19th century to protect him when he went on his rounds.

3. Censors had barred Hartley from showing her navel when she guest-starred in one of Roddenberry's 1969 Star Trek episodes, so he got even by having her show two belly buttons when she appeared in Genesis II.

4. Ecuador and Chile.

5. The tongue.

 

Back to our Trivia section.

 

 

 

>> Bookmark This Site Now! <<

doteasy.com - free web hosting. Free hosting with no banners.
 

 

Find a better job on the nation's largest job network.

 

BACK TO THE AMERICAJR ONLINE HOMEPAGE

Copyright © 2010 AmericaJR.com. All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized duplication or use of Text, Photos, Videos, Site Template, Graphics and or Site Design is Prohibited by Federal and International laws. See our Notice/Disclaimer.

AMERICAJR NETWORK :: COACH'S CORNER PRO SHOP :: SAND CREEK RECORDS :: LIFE MADE EASY