This week’s questions:
- What insect-eating birds find their meals on the backs of rhinoceroses?
- What song is playing when the screen turns to black in the controversial diner-scene finale of TV’s The Sopranos.
- What are the two most popular highlighter colors?
- Which are the only two U.S. states to have just a single consonant in their names?
- What role did an Australian beach play in the design of the very first iMac computer?
This week’s answers:
- Oxpeckers, which are also known as tickbirds.
- “Don’t Stop Believin'” by the rock group Journey. The last words heard are “Don’t stop…”
- Yellow and pink, which account for 85 percent of all sales.
- Iowa and Ohio.
- The water at Bondi beach in Sydney, Australia, was the inspiration for Bondi Blue, the name Apple gave to the teal-blue color of the plastic casing of the first iMac.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”