Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR. Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2017” calendar.
This week’s questions:
- New York senator Charles Schumer has a relative who is also a boldfaced name. Who is it?
- Who was the screenwriter behind Crossroads, the movie starring Britney Spears, Taryn Manning, and Zoe Saldana that the website Rotten Tomatoes calls a “cliched and silly pop star vanity project”?
- There’s a brand of scooter whose name comes from the Italian word for “wasp.” What is it?
- What TV show does the catchphrase “Book ’em, Danno” come from?
- What acclaimed fashion designer worked for Perry Ellis before launching his own eponymous label?
This week’s answers:
- Comedian Amy Schumer. They are second cousins once removed.
- Shonda Rhimes.
- Vespa. Enrico Piaggio invented the motorized scooter in Italy soon after World War II.
- It was Detective Captain Steve McGarrett’s trademark line on the original Hawaii Five-O.
- Marc Jacobs.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”