Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR…Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- On what scale is hurricane wind measured?
- What company almost wound up with the name Dimension 6?
- While exploring Asia, Marco Polo mistook what animal for a unicorn?
- Since 1972, Brazil has had a national sport. What is it?
- What is the name for the smallest type of fox?
This Week’s Answers:
- The Saffir-Simpson scale, which goes from 1 to 5. Hurricanes Category 3 or above are considered major.
- A rhinoceros. At the time, he observed, “They are very ugly brutes to look at. They are not at all such as we describe unicorns.
- Capoeira, an activity that mixes martial arts and dance.
- Fennec fox. Their bodies may be small, but they have the ears of much larger animals. They live in the Sahara.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”