Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- Name the record producer–you can spot him by his long gray beard–who cofounded Def Jam while still a college student and has worked with acts as diverse as Eminem, Metallica, and the Dixie Chicks.
- In Canada, a popular order at Tim Hortons is a double-double. What is it?
- Name the author who coined the name Vanessa for one of his poems.
- Where is the National Mustard Museum located?
- What Cuban-born talk show host is sometimes called the Latina Oprah?
This Week’s Answers:
- Rick Rubin. The first record he produced was T La Rock & Jazzy Jay’s “It’s Yours.”
- A coffee with two teaspoons of sugar and two creams.
- Jonathan Swift. The poem was called “Cadenus and Vanessa.”
- Middleton, Wisconsin. The museum, founded by a former lawyer, features over 5,600 types of mustard.
- Cristina Saralegui. She hosted The Christina Show from 1989 to 2010.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”