Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What is the name of the female scientist who some people say deserves as much credit as the famous Watson and Crick for her role in discovering DNA?
- What is the name of the clothing line that member of the boy band *NSYNC Chris Kirkpatrick started?
- What is the native habitat of the Venus Flytrap?
- What actor has said that he removes all the punctuation when he gets a new script?
- What is the difference between torpor and hibernation?
This Week’s Answers:
- Rosalind Franklin. Though the two male scientists used some of Franklin’s data, it is unclear exactly how much credit she deserves for the work that won Watson, Crick, and another scientist a Nobel Prize.
- FuMan Sheekto. The line launched in 1999 and was done by 2002.
- Certain areas of North and South Carolina. However, the carnivorous plants have been threatened by shrinking habitat in recent years.
- Christopher Walken. This allows him to read the lines however he wants.
- Torpor is shorter and driven by conditions such as food availability and temperature. Hibernation is an extended form of torpor.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”
Hi there! This blog post couldn’t be written any better!
Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He continually kept preaching about this.
I will send this post to him. Fairly certain he will have
a good read. I appreciate you for sharing! Ahaa, its nice conversation concerning
this paragraph here at this webpage, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.
It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s
time to be happy. I’ve learn this post and if I may just I
want to counsel you few fascinating issues or advice. Perhaps
you can write subsequent articles regarding this article.
I want to learn even more issues about it! http://Hats.com/