Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What television show’s theme song included the words “Schlemiel! Schlimazel!”?
- What name does Chancelor Bennett rap under?
- The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey built the Outerbridge Crossing to connect Perth Amboy, New Jersey, to Staten Island after World War I. Where did it get its name?
- What is the name for the parliament in Israel?
- Before they were the Oklahoma City Thunder, what name did the basketball team play under?
This Week’s Answers:
- Laverne & Shirley. The Yiddish words refer to a clumsy and an unlucky person, respectively; the rest of the song is in English.
- Chance the Rapper. The Chicago rapper’s mixtapes include Acid Rap and Coloring Book.
- The bridge is named after Eugenius H. Outerbridge, the Port Authority’s first chairman.
- The Knesset. It has 120 members who are elected every four years.
- The Seattle SuperSonics. The team relocated to OKC in 2008.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”