Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR…Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- Dungeons and Dragons is played with special dice. How many dice are needed to play the game?
- In 2010, a group of Chilean miners that had been trapped underground for 69 days was rescued. How many men were there?
- What book did Publishers Weekly once call “the best spy novel of all time”?
- What system of writing did the ancient Sumerians develop?
- What candy bar did Bart Simpson appear in advertisements for?
This Week’s Answers:
- Seven: a four-sided die, a six-sided die, an eight-sided die, two 10-sided dice, a 12-sided die, and a 20-sided die.
- 33. The full rescue took 22 and a half hours, and all survived.
- The Spy Who Came In from the Cold, John le Carre’s 1963 Cold War tale.
- Cuneiform. To write, a stylus was used to make wedge-shaped impressions on clay tablets.
- The Butterfinger. He first appeared in the commercials in 1988, and has starred in them on and off ever since.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”