Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What team did legendary baseball star Babe Ruth coach after retiring as a player?
- What is the driest place on Earth?
- The Oprah Winfrey Show premiered in 1986. What was the title of the first episode?
- The Statue of Liberty has a condition Morton’s toe. What is Morton’s toe?
- Falu is a specific shade of what color?
This Week’s Answers:
- The Brooklyn Dodgers. Ruth led the team for just four months in 1938.
- A region of Antarctica known as the McMurdo Dry Valleys. Of all the places on Earth, this area is considered by scientists to most closely resemble the surface of Mars.
- “How to Marry the Man/Woman of Your Choice.” Margaret Kent, the author of How to Marry the Man of Your Choice, was the first guest on the show.
- A physical anomaly in which the second toe is longer than the first–or “big”–toe.
- Red. Many barns are painted falu red.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”