Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…3
This Week’s Questions:
- What is an astrobleme?
- What is the world’s smallest mammal?
- Where did the pineapple originate? (Hint: It wasn’t Hawaii.)
- What are the only two planets in our solar system that do not have moons?
- What do Leo Tolstoy, Mary Shelley, Gandhi, and Franz Kafka have in common?
This Week’s Answers:
- The remnant of a crater formed by the impact of a meteorite or comet.
- While there is some debate over how to determine the world’s smallest mammal, the bumblebee bat is considered the smallest based on skull size and height.
- Botanists believe the pineapple plant originated in South America. The plant was exported to Hawaii and became a symbol of the island, thanks in part to Hawaii’s Dole pineapple plantation.
- Venus and Mercury. By contrast, Jupiter and Saturn have dozens of moons!
- They were all vegetarians.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”