Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- Who are the five stars of Queer Eye, the Netflix makeover show that debuted in 2008 as a reboot of Bravo’s original Queer Eye for the Straight Guy?
- In visual art, what does the term chiaroscuro refer to?
- Who wrote and recorded the iconic theme song for the 1984 film Ghostbusters?
- When was boxing introduced into the modern Olympics?
- What 2018 song did pop superstars Troye Sivan and Ariana Grande record together?
This Week’s Answers:
- Kamaro Brown, Tan France, Antoni Porowski, Jonathan Van Ness and Bobby Berk.
- A technique in which as strong contrast between light and shadow is used to suggest three-dimensionality in a flat work of art. Leonardo da Vinci and Rembrandt were masters of chiaroscuro.
- Ray Parker Jr. The song was a hit, reaching number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- The 1904 St. Louis Games. The United States was the only country entered that year for boxing–so, naturally, the Americans took all the medals!
- “Dance to This.” The song was featured on Sivan’s 2018 album, Bloom.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”