Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- In the original Pokémon TV show, who were the three members of the villainous Team Rocket?
- Which famous hockey player earned the nickname “The Golden Jet”?
- What is the capital of Wales?
- Which U.S. Vice President played piano and flute and composed music, including a piece known as “Melody in A Major”?
- What country’s flag features a yellow bird of paradise?
This Week’s Answers:
- Jesse, James, and their catlike Pokémon, Mouth. This dastardly trio hatched several ill-fated plots to capture Pikachu, the Electric-type mouse Pokémon.
- Bobby Hull, who was active in the NHL in the ’60s and ’70s, playing for the Chicago Blackhawks and later the Winnipeg Jets.
- Cardiff. The city is closely associated with the popular TV show Doctor Who–many scenes from the show were filmed in Cardiff.
- Charles G. Dawes. He served as Vice President under Calvin Coolidge.
- Papua New Guinea. The flag also depicts the Southern Cross constellation.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”