Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What is a blatherskite?
- What did Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin eat for their first meal on the moon during their historic landing in 1969?
- Name the fictional 1920s detective portrayed by actress Essie Davis in a popular Australian murder-mystery TV show.
- What is the biggest muscle in the human body?
- What is Paul McCartney’s middle name?
This Week’s Answers:
- A person who talks too much, often without making sense.
- Bacon, peaches, sugar cookie cubes, coffee, and a pineapple-grapefruit drink.
- Phryne Fisher. The TV show, Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries, is based on a series of books by Australian author Kerry Greenwood.
- The gluteus maximum (aka the buttocks). This muscle helps stabilize the pelvis and lower back, and it also plays a role in hip movement.
- Paul. His full name is James Paul McCartney.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”