Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What animal has cube-shaped poop?
- The letters in the name of what famous writer can be rearranged to spell “I am a weakish speller”?
- What artist painted a portrait of George Washington that served as the inspiration for the image of the first president on the one-dollar bill?
- During the filming of The Wizard of Oz, how much money did the cairn terrier who played Toto earn each week?
- What is the name of the annual NBA award given to the basketball player deemed the Most Valuable Player (MVP)?
This Week’s Answers:
- The wombat. These marsupials typically poop between 80 and 100 square pellets a day.
- William Shakespeare.
- Gilbert Stuart. The portrait belongs to the National Portrait Gallery in Washington, D.C.
- $125. Not bad for a dog, especially in the 1930s!
- The Maurice Podoloff Trophy. The trophy is named in honor of the first president of the NBA.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”