Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday… Look for five new trivia questions from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- Recording artist Camila Cabello released her breakout solo song “Havana,” in 2017. What was the name of the girl group Cabello belonged to before launching her solo career?
- Who was the first Olympic athlete to be disqualified for drug use?
- What actor played the comic book character Ant-Man in Marvel’s 2018 film Ant-Man and the Wasp?
- What is the only US state name that can be typed using just one row of a traditional QWERTY keyboard?
- What musician received the Nobel Prize for literature in 2016?
This Week’s Answers:
- Fifth Harmony, a group formed on the TV show The X Factor.
- Hans-Gunnar Liljenwall of Sweden. He tested positive for excessive alcohol consumption before a pistol shooting event and was disqualified.
- Paul Rudd. Evangeline Lilly played the Wasp.
- Alaska. The four letters used in the word can all be found in the middle row of the keyboard.
- Bob Dylan. According to the award citation, he received the prize for creating “new poetic expressions within the great American song tradition.”
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”