Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What country served as the film location for the desert planet Tatooine in Star Wars (1977)?
- The classic Madonna songs “Open Your Heart,” “Papa Don’t Preach,” and “La Isla Bonita” all come from what acclaimed album?
- What is the flattest state in the United States?
- Who wrote the famous opera The Magic Flute?
- Who was the king of France when the French Revolution began?
This Week’s Answers:
- Tunisia. Remnants of the film sets can still be found in Tunisia’s deserts.
- True Blue. The 1986 album, which also featured “Live to Tell,” cemented Madonna’s status as a global superstar.
- Florida is the flattest state, with second and third place going to Illinois and North Dakota, respectively.
- Mozart. The opera premiered in a theater near Vienna on September 30, 1791. Mozart died shortly afterward, in December of that same year.
- King Louis XVI. The revolution led to the execution of the king and his infamous wife, Marie Antoinette.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”