Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- According to Guinness World Records, what’s the record for the most ice cream scoops balanced on one ice cream cone?
- How many Earths could fit inside the sun?
- While most carrots are orange, that wasn’t always the case. What color did most carrots used to be?
- Digerati is a term used to describe what kind of people?
- What does it mean if wine is fortified?
This Week’s Answers:
- 123. The record was set by Ashrita Furman in 2017.
- Approximately 1.3 million. If that number makes your head spin, here’s one that’s a bit more manageable.
- Purple. The familiar orange coloring is the result of the 17th-century farmers cultivating mutant strains in their carrots.
- Those who are especially killed with digital or information technology.
- Spirits (often brandy) were added to the wine during fermentation, raising the alcohol content.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”