Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- The 2018 film Ocean’s 8 features eight female leads, including Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Rihanna, Helena Bonham Carter, and Mindy Kaling. Who are the other two leading ladies?
- Which famous filmmaker once aspired to be a race car driver but gave up the dream after surviving a car accident three days before his high school graduation?
- In what year was New Year’s Eve first celebrated in New York City’s Times Square with a ball drop?
- Where in the world do people ring in the new year by walking suitcases around the block in the hope of ensuring a travel-filled year?
- Halley’s Comet passes by Earth about every 75 years. When is it next projected to return?
This Week’s Answers:
- Sarah Paulson and Awkwafina. The women attempt a heist at the annual Met Gala in New York City.
- George Lucas. Fortunately for Star Wars fans, Lucas found a new path in life: making films.
- 1907. The first ball was made of iron and wood and weighed 700 pounds.
- 2061. The comet last passed Earth in 1986.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”