Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- How long does it take a single red blood cell to make a full circuit of the average human body?
- What were the first golf balls made of?
- What does the world minacious mean?
- If you mix tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and club soda, what classic cocktail have you made?
- What kind of underwear was patented by an American man named Buck Weimer in 1997?
This Week’s Answers:
- About one minute.
- When the sport originated in the 14th century, the balls were made of wood. Later, they were made of leather stuffed with feathers. The first molded ball was made in the mid-1800s.
- Threatening of menacing. For example, “The villain had a minacious appearance.”
- The Paloma. The cocktail is often served in a highball glass with ice.
- Fart-proof underpants. The underpants employ carbon filters to prevent the release of fart stench.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”