Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What U.S. state hosts the International Cherry Pit-Spitting Championship every summer?
- What online practice does the term cybersquatting refer to?
- What is the role of the cell organelles called ribosomes?
- What famous musician was given the name Patricia Mae Andrzejewski at birth?
- What actor portrays Batman’s achnemesis, the Joker, in the 2019 film Joker?
This Week’s Answers:
- Michigan. The event, held at the Tree-Mendus Fruit Farm in Eau Claire, is a competition to see who can spit a cherry pit the farthest.
- Registering domains in the names of well-known entities (for example, of brands or companies that do not yet have a website) with the goal of later selling those domains for a profit.
- They produce proteins that are necessary for the survival of cells.
- Pat Benatar. The rocker married Dennis Benatar, her high school boyfriend, in 1972.
- Joaquin Phoenix. The movie, which also stars Robert DeNiro, tells the origin story of the Joker.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”