Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- In Marvel Comics, what is the real name of the superhero known as Captain Marvel?
- What is the most abundant chemical element in the human body?
- Lauren Bacall and her husband, Humphrey Bogart, famously costarred in several films in the mid-20th century. What was Bacall’s first film after the death of Bogart?
- Which marathon, held every September, has stations where runners can stop to enjoy oysters, foie gras, steak, wine, cheese, and ice cream before continuing on their way?
- Who wrote the iconic baseball anthem “Take Me Out to the Ball Game”?
This Week’s Answers:
- Carol Danvers. Carol’s story was brought to life in the 2019 film Captain Marvel starring Brie Larson.
- Oxygen, which accounts for about 65 percent of a human body’s mass.
- The Gift of Love, in 1958, which was a remake of the 1946 film Sentimental Journey.
- The Marathon du Médoc, which takes place in France’s wine country.
- Lyricist Jack Norworth and composer Albert Von Tilzer wrote the song in 1908.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”